To promote affordable housing, improved communities, and sustained development, To that end, we seek to:
- Educate and empower customers to achieve their housing goals and improve their finances
- Develop affordable housing and strengthen the capacity of other nonprofit housing organizations.
- Provide innovative lending and services targeted to affordable housing and community development.
- Increase public awareness about housing needs and resources and advocate for improved public policy.
As guiding principles for the organization, as concepts honored when making decisions, and as the manner in which we relate to our stakeholders, NCALL embraces these values as we strive for excellence:
- Professionalism: Exemplifying quality in all aspects of the organization.
- Resourcefulness: Opening every door possible to create opportunities and reach solutions.
- Responsiveness: Learning community needs with a motivation to act.
- Accountability: Exercising stewardship of resources and achieving measurable results.
- Integrity: Openness and honesty in decisions, finances, and all we do.
Affordable homes and thriving communities for all.