NCALL Releases Its 2016 Annual Report – 40 Years
Dear Friends of NCALL:The Board of Directors and staff of NCALL are pleased to invite you to view our 2016 Annual Report – 40 Years. The report details how NCALL assisted 2,597 families and households and leveraged more than $92 million in housing and community development finance and assistance during 2016. The 2016 Highlights:
- Closed 32 loans for $20.4 million and reaches an aggregate $95 million loaned for affordable housing, community facilities, and revitalizations projects in Delmarva since 2004 through Loan Fund.
- Enjoyed another low income housing tax credit (LIHTC) award, this time for Ministry of Caring’s Village of St. John apartments in Wilmington. Construction also began on our first for-sale homes in Central Dover through Real Estate Development
- Assisted thousands of people, reaching new heights with a record 258 first-time homebuyer closings, significant $tand by ME financial coaching in venues throughout Kent and Sussex Counties, and 114 positive outcomes for Foreclosure Prevention customers through Housing Counseling and Financial Education.
- Nurtured several new grantees in the Northeast Region this year through Self-Help Housing.
- Implemented the revitalization strategies and community building and engagement work through the Housing Safety, Resident Engagement, Economic Development, You and Adult Services, and Transportation/Green/Open Space work groups through Restoring Central Dover.