NCALL is Hiring an Executive Assistant/Analyst
NCALL is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Dover, DE. The organization has played an instrumental role in shaping affordable housing and community development on the Delmarva Peninsula. Since its beginning in 1976, 56 rental housing and homeownership subdivisions have been developed with NCALL's technical assistance, as well as 4,100 units of self-help housing throughout the Northeast region. NCALL is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and our Loan Fund has lent over $120 million for community faculties, affordable housing and neighborhood revitalization. Over 8,700 households have become homeowners, over 1,400 families have saved their homes and NCALL has provided financial and credit coaching to over 5,000 individuals. NCALL has led the Restoring Central Dover effort, which is in its fourth year and has resulted in community building, events and positive development.
NCALL seeks an analytical and detail-oriented Executive Assistant/Analyst to support the Self-Help Housing Director and Executive Director. The Executive Assistant/Analyst will be based in the Dover office and will be responsible for reporting and database management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) maintenance and expertise, and assisting staff with technical IT-related issues, such as Microsoft Office and Windows operating system questions or issues, and audio/video problems. NCALL has a designated IT consultant, but this position would provide on-site support when needed.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
Supervisor: Self-Help Housing Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor activities relating to a government contract – including letters, trips, training appointments, contacts, grant changes, and more for the purpose of preparing and sending a monthly report.
- Prepare reports for multiple funding sources.
- Provide data entry, maintenance, and expertise in CRM system(s).
- Prepare and distribute time sensitive correspondence. Researching, proofing, and editing skills are a plus.
- Maintain contact list of emails and addresses.
- Handle distribution of online surveys and analysis of data collected.
- Prepare and distribute time sensitive correspondence.
- Assist self-help housing team by contributing articles for quarterly newsletters. Researching, proofing and editing skills are a plus.
- Utilize ConstantContact email system to send newsletters, news updates, teleconference reminders, and surveys for the purpose of fulfilling our contract obligation to USDA.
- Assist NCALL staff with technology-related issues.
- Bachelors degree or associates with 2 years of related experience.
- Strong systems/software aptitude with ability to learn new programs.
- Proficiency in problem solving analysis.
- Proficiency using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred, such as Goldmine or Salesforce.
- Graphic design and website skills a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with staff locally and remotely.
As part of employment, NCALL:
- Pays 95% of employee health insurance premium
- Provides group life and disability insurance
- Provides 401k retirement match
- Provides professional development and tuition assistance
- Provides paid leave and holidays (3 weeks of vacation and sick leave)
- Reimburses business mileage and travel expenses
- Provides a desktop or laptop computer
This position will be based in the Dover, DE office.