Home Sold – 231 N. Queen St., Dover, DE
Price: $165,000 to $150,000 (after subsidies)
The home featured in this photo is currently under contract; however, the design will be available in homes being built in Central Dover in 2017. This property provides qualified buyers with INSTANT EQUITY through various subsidies. Features include upgraded finishes, granite counter-tops, hardwood laminate and ceramic tile floors, energy-efficient windows and mechanical systems, 1 car garage, and much more. The roof has 30-year guaranteed Architectural Shingles. Appliances include: range, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave/exhaust combination, and all hook ups. The attic has blown-in insulation to increase energy efficiency. There are several other incentives available as well – transfer tax exemption, property tax abatement, and possible down payment settlement assistance.
NCALL's Pre-purchase Counseling is required, which will include assistance with mortgage readiness, access to down payment and closing assistance, mortgage products, and more. The homowner is required to use the property as their primary residence. Sale price for the house will be $200,000. The mortgage amount will be approximately $165,000 to $150,000 and have Strong Neighborhoods Housing Fund money of $35,000 to $50,000 as a restricted grant (lien) to subsidize the cost of the construction and allow for an affordable. A Grant Restriction Agreement is required and a lien on the property; however, it is forgiven on a pro-rata basis over the term of the agreement. It is not a second mortgage, has no interest accruing, and no payments are required.
- Three bedrooms
- Two and a half bathrooms
- Vinyl siding (premium colors)
- 30 year Architectural roof shingles
- Attached garage
- Hardwood laminate flooring throughout first floor, including kitchen
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Tiled bathroom floors
- Master bath - tile shower surround, w/ bench and niche and glass enclosure
- Carpeted stairs, 2nd floor hallway and bedrooms
- First floor ceiling height 9'-0"
- Blacktop driveway
- Concrete patio in rear approximately 8' x 8"
- Built to Energy Star 3.0 Standards
- Exterior walls 2" x 6"
- Windows are double hung Low E-glass
- Garage door with opener
- Insulated entry doors
- Insulated attic
- Trane® heating/cooling system 15.50 SEER or equivalent
- On-demand electric water heater
- Reridgerator w/ icemaker
- Microwave/exhaust combo